Sunday, April 12, 2015

Why Hike?

Why hike? Who hikes? These were the questions I asked myself as I was dragged on a "family adventure". It sounds like the the most ridiculous thing ever just walking around "nature" with a bunch of dirt and trees.

That all changed when I actually showed up to the trail and looked around and saw people from all walks of life getting out of their cars with their gear, with their family or by themselves. I guess at that moment I saw exactly who hikes. People hike, that's it just normal people, people like me. Then I saw the nature and how amazing it looked and how the air was different and even how everything had its own little area that was it's own.  

In this blog I'm going to not only share my experiences hiking but I'm going show trails and share tips that I learned while hiking those trails. I'm also going to be showing my individual growth as a hiker and my journey as I explore my successes and failures of hiking.

4 comments:

  1. This is great! At your age, I didn't see the appeal, either, but now I love it! I'm going to be interested in what you learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, maybe I'll go hiking after learning about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going hiking and Geocaching Triston. I find it really fun and exiting. If you want to go Geocaching sometime, go to www.geocaching.com and look at the map. You'll have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going hiking and Geocaching Triston. I find it really fun and exiting. If you want to go Geocaching sometime, go to www.geocaching.com and look at the map. You'll have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete